Reverie Weyr
Cbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:31 am

Latest topics

» 3941.03.14 - Fort Weyr/Hold - Settling into Hiding {Silvara, T'lon, Sim, Alyena, H'lee}
by Simmarrah Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 pm

» Poll: DLG or books?
by Simmarrah Fri May 20, 2016 5:21 pm

» Threads to rp
by Silvara Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

» New posting rules
by Alina Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 pm

» 2789.07.01 - It's back!...to the future? {T'lon, Silvara, Alina, H'lee}
by Kestrana Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

» 2759.05.21 - Boys will be boys {T'lon, H'lee}
by mwaltz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:08 pm

» 2765.09.23 - Halfway there {T'lon, H'lee}
by mwaltz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:05 pm

» 3941.04.07 - Candidate Interviews
by Simmarrah Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 pm

» 3941.04.14-15 - Candidate Lesson #7 - Touching
by Kestrana Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 pm

» 3941.04.13 - Candidate Lesson #6 - The Days Ahead
by Kestrana Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Threads in the Main Site Plot
Threads in Site Mini-Plots
Affiliates & Acknowledgements

Affiliates

RolePlayGateway

Acknowledgements

All canon Pern content copyright to Anne McCaffrey. All non-canon Pern content copyright Kestrana. All draconic sprites/button images copyright to various artists (many images from Pern book covers; dragon sprite from "Dragonlady" fantasy portrait of Anne McCaffrey). All original characters copyright of their gamers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Derrick smirked at her, and brushed a stray lock of hair from her face before deciding on another kiss. After all she was willing, though his one hand was busy exploring what other beautiful treasures they may find on her. Such as her chest, and her long beautiful legs. Hey he was a teenager, and she was not really protesting. AND he was half naked. Remember?

27 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

She didn't stop him at all in his attempts and instead found herself curled against him in the hall after they were done being naughty little candidates. She was rather shocked at herself, and hoped that no one happened upon them, but luckily no one had even gone near the area of the weyr they were in. "I believe that's the first time someone has ever used that method to help get me through a storm," she teased lightly, kissing his chest as she lay against him.

28 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:13 pm

He chuckled, "Well..Its working no? You're not scared, and its enjoyable...At least for me, gosh I hope it is for you." he suddenly got a bit of a scared look. And that guilt in the back of his mind reminding him that candidates were strictly forbidden from this sort of activity. But to be honest he wanted more than a few kisses with the girl, and could see how this could get carried away.

But was it truly fair to have both the genders allowed everywhere and anyplace unsupervised? Could he help his little man demons demanding to continue? Well he could btu that would be painful

29 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:16 pm

She chuckled softly at his scared look and the worry he had over whether or not she enjoyed it. In her mind, she couldn't imagine being happily nestled against him if she HADN'T enjoyed being with him. "I enjoyed it," she assured him easily as she rested there before she realized something. They weren't supposed to be naked together. "Although, perhaps we should get dressed? I am somewhat thirsty and I don't want us to get in trouble if someone comes down this way," she worried softly.

30 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

He yawned having almost dozed off for a second. "Right..Clothes..." he groaned felt around for his clothing and tossed her a few pieces. "Milady...So uh..." He blushed lightly, "We can see each other after this right? I mean not the whole dark lonely corridor. I can totally take you out better than this." he reassured as he slowly got up and put his garments back on in the right order.

31 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:33 pm

She started dressing as well, before she chuckled. "We don't have to leave the corridor yet, I just don't want to chance someone accidentally finding us. Not that I wouldn't mind getting a drink..." she chuckled as she finished getting dressed before moving over to him, "And as for the other part, you had best continue seeing me as I would hate to think that you would simply use me for sex and then vanish off to become some strong rider," she teased him, already getting the feeling that he wouldn't even consider that option... despite what his grandfather and uncle might have done in the past...

32 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 pm

"A drink, I agree would be nice. It sounds like the storm has calmed down anyways, so I'm sure we can just go to the Lower Caverns and get something to eat...Though you may want to brush your hair a bit." He snickered, and looked serious for a moment. "I would -never- just use you for sex and then bugger off, that's not my style!" He reassured, "Though ebcoming a strong dragon rider is. I hear you get some great partners that way." He teased, "And the views are good. Aside from the whole several feet off the ground and able to plummet to your death part."

33 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:40 pm

She chuckled softly at his words, nodding her head. "I didn't really think you were that type, and food sounds rather good too, now that you mention it..." she admitted, her stomach grumbling it's approval of the idea as well. Clearly she was hungry. Although she did blush at the comment about needing to brush her hair, and wished she had a brush to do so with. Instead she just started combing her fingers through her hair, hoping that she could do enough to get it presentable again. After she had managed to do a decent amount of work, she glanced at him, "How's that look?"

34 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:44 pm

He eyed her for a moment longer and then nodded. "Good good, there no if someone asks we were uh..studying." He blushed, "I'd hate to be kicked out and lose track of you." He shook his head, "Food, right lets go." Grabbing her hand he led her out of the hall and shortly there after to where the scent of delicious food and drink awaited scanning around he was glad to once again be rid of Fayble for the very least.

35 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Artemis smiled at him before she nodded her agreement. She certainly didn't want to be sent back to the hold with the knowledge that she had not only lost track of Derrick... but that she would have 'dishonored' Ruatha Hold and disappointed her father. "Same here," she agreed out loud, as she walked with him.

Once they arrived she could smell all the food... and her stomach complained loudly once more that it wanted the food inside of it and not out there tempting it! Of course, a second later Artemis's hand slipped from Derrick's as her twin hurried over and hugged her tightly. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere!? Where have you been, Artemis? Are you ok? I heard the storm and..." he paused as he spotted Derrick.

"I'm fine, Apollo. Derrick helped me through the storm while we were studying. Although we're taking a break for food," she assured.

36 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sun May 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Derrick was sheepish and grinned kind of goofy like. "Yeah it was all good, I have a quiet spot that you can't hear the thunder very well." He reassured the boy. "How's your studying going?" His stomach meowed in hunger and he herded the twins towards the food. He was HUNGRY!

37 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 am

Artemis was as well, and she happily headed towards the food with Derrick and her twin before getting some food and drink for herself. Her brother setting about the same task. "Thank you for taking care of Artemis when I wasn't around," he smiled warmly, not realizing just how well Derrick had taken care of his twin.

Artemis smiled at the comment, before she took her tray of food and found a place to sit and enjoy her meal, an area where there was room for both of them to sit if they wanted. Although she knew that Apollo would be on his way soon enough, as he had a lot of studying to get done in regard to his craft... and the extra homework that their father had sent for in case the boy didn't impress.

38 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 am

Derrick almost spit out his juice at the thought of how he had taken 'care' of Artemis. "Anytime really, I'm there for her you know?" He swallowed hard, "And uh you too...Uh yeah. So about that homework, you think the Headwoman won't mind the stains from my sandwhich?" He asked her innocently trying to get the thought of her body pressing against him and how angry Apollo would be about that.

39 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 am

Apollo chuckled and nodded, "I'm glad. It makes me feel better to know that Artemis won't be alone if I'm unavailable to be with her during a storm. She really doesn't handle them well when she's alone," he commented easily, earning a glare from his sister, as she was seated close enough to hear them.

Artemis looked over as her brother sat across from her. "I don't see why it should be a problem. I could always help you re-do it if you're worried though. Perhaps after lunch?" she suggested.

40 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:10 am

He nodded, "Sure that'd be helpful. Lord knows I have a lot of homework since I arrived so late." He paused to swallow the rest of his food he had placed in his hand. "It was really nothing, we all have fears and I know I'd hate to be alone when I needed help." He reassured the other boy.

Excitement was in the air at the thought of the possible hatching soon, but currently he was more worried about her brother finding out that their studying had been of human antaomy and how it works together rather than honest to goodness studying.

41 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 am

Apollo didn't notice any of their nervousness, but he did smile warmly and finish off his meal. "It was still rather appreciated. But I got some work of my own to do. I'll catch up with you later, and Arty, don't go outside for a while, okay? It looks like it might start storming again," he forewarned her before heading off.

Once they were alone again, she breathed a sigh of relief. "That went well, and I feel much better now that we've finished eating. And you have me for the rest of the afternoon since we have studying to do," she teased him with a smirk before taking another sip of her juice.

42 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:20 am

He snorted, "right studying. I hope the Headwoman forgets to give us that test tomorrow." he rubbed his temples slightly before looking at her, "Though having you to myself all day...I could get used to that." He grinned slyly at the girl having finished his meal and drink and stacking his cup on the plate gently.

43 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 am

She smirked at him before rising from her own spot to clean up her dishes so that they could go find something else to do. She didn't really care what they did, even if it was studying or just going and enjoying a private conversation away from the rest of the weyr. "Oh? And why do you say that? I can't be that good of company," she teased him, although it was clear that she was pleased to hear that he could get used to that idea. She thoroughly enjoyed being around him herself, and it was nice to have some time away from Fayble, Kerso and Apollo. Although, she had moments where she wasn't sure what she thought of her brother's friend. Especially when one considered how Kerso viewed dragons. Perhaps he forgot that both she and her brother were related to the one and only white rider to ever grace Pern.

44 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:32 am

"Well you're great company, and far better than those silly girls that are with you and Fayble. They giggle too much." He wrinkled his nose as he rose from his spot. "Whereever you would like to go, Milady is where we shall go. As long as its not outside. I believe your brother was right." HE agreed with the other man simply.

45 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Mon May 14, 2012 12:44 am

Artemis smiled at him before she took his hand and 'dragged' him off to parts unknown. In the end she found herself leading him pretty well right back to where they had been, deciding that she liked the corridor and she really did enjoy the thought of spending some time alone with him... where others wouldn't find them easily. "So what would you like to study?" she asked him when they got there, smirking teasingly at him. While she wasn't about to jump into his pants again, or let him jump into hers... she couldn't resist teasing him.

46 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 pm

"Hm..." He thought on it for a moment, "I don't know, I finished all that homework.." He winked and then grew impish, "What would the lady enjoy studying?" Was all he could come up with in the end noting they were down the deserted hall.

47 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Thu May 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Artemis was quite happy to be back in the quiet hallway, enjoying the idea that she would not have to worry about them being interrupted. Regardless of what they decided to do, she wanted to know that there would be no interruptions... a true place to get away and hide in. With that in mind, she couldn't stop the soft giggle that left her as he continued on with their joke.

As such, she pulled him into the hallway before releasing him and moving to sit down. She really wanted to just sit down and enjoy his company for the moment. "Hmm... Did you double check your work on that homework?" she teased him lightly, smirking as she waited for him to join her against the wall.

48 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Thu May 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Derrick slid down the wall and thought on it, "Yeah. Thankfully its things I've read up on in my spare time." He gave a grin at her. "It gets boring being the son of a Lord." He teased lightly.

"What about you? Are you okay with what happened earlier?" He inquired gently.

49 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Fri May 18, 2012 12:01 am

As he sat beside her, she watched him with ease. Although she chuckled at his response before she paused as he asked her if she was okay. It was then that she realized just how much trouble they would be in if they were caught. And not just from the weyr... her father would be PISSED. Regardless, she found that she didn't regret the decision.

"Honestly? I'm rather surprised that it happened in the first place, but I don't regret it. I just hope no one finds out as I'd really rather not deal with that mess. I can see that leading to a bucket load of trouble since we're not only candidates, but the children of lord holder," she responded as she unconsciously leaned against him slightly, "What about you? What do you think about what happened earlier? Or was it your goal to get into my pants?" she teased him with the last half, but it was clear that she had enjoyed the ordeal.

50 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Fri May 18, 2012 12:18 am

"Well I enjoyed it and I'm not as worried as you are I suppose. After all my father would blame my mother and my mother my father...and R'alras? He'd just high five me out of eye sight of my mother..." He snickered slightly.

"As for the plan to get into your pants. I can't say I hadn't thought about it, but I didn't think it would happen. Not that I regret it. I mean I honestly expected to ask you out and be shot down." He explained to her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum