Reverie Weyr
Cbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:31 am

Latest topics

» 3941.03.14 - Fort Weyr/Hold - Settling into Hiding {Silvara, T'lon, Sim, Alyena, H'lee}
by Simmarrah Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 pm

» Poll: DLG or books?
by Simmarrah Fri May 20, 2016 5:21 pm

» Threads to rp
by Silvara Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

» New posting rules
by Alina Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 pm

» 2789.07.01 - It's back!...to the future? {T'lon, Silvara, Alina, H'lee}
by Kestrana Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

» 2759.05.21 - Boys will be boys {T'lon, H'lee}
by mwaltz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:08 pm

» 2765.09.23 - Halfway there {T'lon, H'lee}
by mwaltz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:05 pm

» 3941.04.07 - Candidate Interviews
by Simmarrah Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 pm

» 3941.04.14-15 - Candidate Lesson #7 - Touching
by Kestrana Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 pm

» 3941.04.13 - Candidate Lesson #6 - The Days Ahead
by Kestrana Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Threads in the Main Site Plot
Threads in Site Mini-Plots
Affiliates & Acknowledgements

Affiliates

RolePlayGateway

Acknowledgements

All canon Pern content copyright to Anne McCaffrey. All non-canon Pern content copyright Kestrana. All draconic sprites/button images copyright to various artists (many images from Pern book covers; dragon sprite from "Dragonlady" fantasy portrait of Anne McCaffrey). All original characters copyright of their gamers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 am

She listened to his words and couldn't stop the slight smirk and giggle that escaped. As much as she didn't envy his family situation, the idea of the weyrleader giving a candidate a high five for breaking the rules was just amusing. She couldn't see the weyrleader promoting their random romp. Regardless of whether or not they were talking about a very different weyrleader from whichever one watched over Fort Weyr.

"To be honest with you, I noticed you when we were at the hold but tried to maintain the idea of keeping away in order to focus on my duty as a candidate. But, I can't say as I'm upset that I finally decided to take an entire day off and not work on anything but enjoying myself. Or that you interrupted that," she giggled, "Specially with that storm that randomly appeared earlier..." With that she shuddered slightly against him. Even the thought of the storm was enough to bring a spark of fear.

52 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"I interupted you enjoying yourself? What were you doing out there?" He grinned goofily, "Or was it that you didn't want to be interupted enjoying yourself." He frowned slightly at the thought. "Because if that's the case..." He looked down slightly with a pout.

"And I'm not more noticeable than just an ignorable guy for duties? Well yeesh..Talk about an ego buster. You dont' have many boyfriends hu?" He teased.

53 Re: A Day Off! ZOMG! (M) on Sat May 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Artemis looked up at him, frowning at his words before a giggle escaped her. "I was trying to be a good girl, and it was a good interruption," she shook her head at him before leaning up to kiss him lightly. She had to do something to stop him from talking. Clearly he was having far too much fun twisting her words. When she pulled away a second later (not far, just back to where she'd been originally), her eyes watched him. "And nope, never had a boyfriend before." With that she shrugged.

Of course, she had always been incredibly focused on her duties as the lord holder's daughter... and then again as a candidate. Dating just wasn't a part of those pictures, normally... until he came around and shifted things a bit. He tricked her into it, she was certain of that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum