Reverie Weyr
Cbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:31 am

Latest topics

» 3941.03.14 - Fort Weyr/Hold - Settling into Hiding {Silvara, T'lon, Sim, Alyena, H'lee}
by Simmarrah Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 pm

» Poll: DLG or books?
by Simmarrah Fri May 20, 2016 5:21 pm

» Threads to rp
by Silvara Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

» New posting rules
by Alina Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 pm

» 2789.07.01 - It's back!...to the future? {T'lon, Silvara, Alina, H'lee}
by Kestrana Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 pm

» 2759.05.21 - Boys will be boys {T'lon, H'lee}
by mwaltz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:08 pm

» 2765.09.23 - Halfway there {T'lon, H'lee}
by mwaltz Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:05 pm

» 3941.04.07 - Candidate Interviews
by Simmarrah Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 pm

» 3941.04.14-15 - Candidate Lesson #7 - Touching
by Kestrana Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 pm

» 3941.04.13 - Candidate Lesson #6 - The Days Ahead
by Kestrana Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Threads in the Main Site Plot
Threads in Site Mini-Plots
Affiliates & Acknowledgements

Affiliates

RolePlayGateway

Acknowledgements

All canon Pern content copyright to Anne McCaffrey. All non-canon Pern content copyright Kestrana. All draconic sprites/button images copyright to various artists (many images from Pern book covers; dragon sprite from "Dragonlady" fantasy portrait of Anne McCaffrey). All original characters copyright of their gamers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Catch me if you can. on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Alina

Headwoman
Tiny was two weeks overdue for a mating flight and the tension building up in Alina from the little green lizard was driving her nuts. Alina had been short tempered and grumpy for the past couple of days every one was avoiding her in the kitchen. Most were even praying that Tiny would rise and it seemed they would get their prayers answered soon. Today Alina was in the worst mood yet and had the whole kitchen in a frenzy trying to keep her happy when Tiny's scream of challenge finally rang through the grounds. Alina unusually focused on her lizard headed out to where her green was mantling over her kill and did not hear the collective sigh of relief from everyone behind her.

Any male wanting to give chase feel free to post.
View user profile

2 Re: Catch me if you can. on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm

((Since I don't have any PC males at the academy and can't think of any reason to have them there....here's an NPC for you. xD))

The rising scream of any female, be it dragon, firelizard or otherwise, was generally heard through the entire academy. Today was no exception. When Tiny's challenge was issued, a bugle of acceptance answered it and moment later, a lithe blue form appeared from between not far off and zipped around the Green, descending in for a landing a respectful (and safe) distance away. Alina might recognize the little Blue with a scarred wingsail as belonging to one of the beastcrafters that helped in the stables with the workbeasts that pulled the dragon carts when new weyrlings were arriving and other such 'heavy lifting' jobs as were required.

The young man was not yet nearby but would likely put in an appearance later when he figured out where his Blue had gone off to.

3 Re: Catch me if you can. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 pm

A'lo and his sister were talkig about a rather recent decelopement... Arty wanted to keep jer baby dispite the difficulties she was certain to face as a weyrling AND a mother. Of course this was interupted by the ramdom sound of a green firelizard choosing that moment to rise. Instantly the brown firelizard that was curled up in Arty's lap perked his head up.

"Didnt you get your fill of chases adter catching Ky's gold, Zeus?" A'lo groaned at the flit who darted off a second later to ty his luck with the green that was rising now. Artemis glamced at her brother befpre she began to snicker at the look of annoyance on his face right then. Clearly he did not want to have to worry about his firelizard right then...

4 Re: Catch me if you can. on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Alina

Headwoman
Noticing the blue and brown as they land seconds apart Tiny growls her warning to them to stay back around the hold she has on her kill. Suddenly with no warning at all Tiny launches her self skyward, ahead of the males she races for the clouds, trumpeting her excitement and taunting the males left below her daring them to catch her.

View user profile

5 Re: Catch me if you can. on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 am

Alina

Headwoman
Males still wanting to give chase please post. Now that I am able to post again I will decide a winner please post how you would catch her so that I can close this tread out. Thank you much sorry for the long delay.
View user profile

6 Re: Catch me if you can. on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Kestrana

Admin / Weyrlingmaster
Sorry to barge in here, but it's been a while since the last post and it doesn't look like a winner's been picked yet. Just wanted to find out what's goin' on.
View user profile http://reverie.forumotion.net

7 Re: Catch me if you can. on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am

Alina

Headwoman
No one posted back to chase here so I will just pick a winner I guess

Winner
No Name Blue
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum