» Candidate Lesson #1: Welcome to the Weyr
by Kestrana Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:56 pm

» Candidate Lesson #3: Hold and Weyr Relations
by Kestrana Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

» Check-in with Candidatemaster Lery
by Kestrana Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

» Candidate Lesson #2: Manners for the Mannerly
by Kestrana Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

» Chore Group A: Food Services (morning) -- Nium, Marrisha, Quarion, Shemov, Alyena
by Kestrana Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #6 - Sindri, Leena, Hirana
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:35 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #5 - Nemeia, Neme, Safira
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:34 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #4 - Luthi, Lorali, Liasa
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:32 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #7 - Skeldar, Theram, ?
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:19 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #6 - Burlar, Dryden, Artie
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:18 pm

» NPC Candidates
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:51 pm

» Check-in with Harper Timiny
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:22 pm

» Craft Lesson Schedules
by Kestrana Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:26 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #5 - Liadon, Patelo, Learyam
by Kestrana Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:54 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #4 - Lerane, Kimta, Taien
by Kestrana Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:51 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #3 - Amaki, Rineta, Pola
by Kestrana Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:45 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #2 - Nylee, Xilosci, Secha
by Kestrana Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:13 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #3 - Shemov, Ildel
by Kestrana Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 pm

» 3941.03.20 10:30 - Aren, Erhom, Lorler, Tikal, Silvara
by Kestrana Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:53 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #1 - Aren, Erhom, Lorler
by Kestrana Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:12 am

Affiliates & Acknowledgements

Affiliates

RolePlayGateway

Acknowledgements

All canon Pern content copyright to Anne McCaffrey. All non-canon Pern content copyright Kestrana. All draconic sprites/button images copyright to various artists (many images from Pern book covers; dragon sprite from "Dragonlady" fantasy portrait of Anne McCaffrey). All original characters copyright of their gamers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

REC

Random Event Creator
Val walked along the hall towards the Kitchens hoping to snag a few things for some munchies for the night. She was working several new pieces of leather work and hoped to be able to work through most of the evening with out interruption for a change. It helped that she currently did not have any males in her life. She liked them well enough but some times they seemed more trouble then they were worth.

Turning a corner she entered the dinning hall glad that she did not run into H’lee since he had been threatening to set her up with a Weyrling charge again. Now if she could just get her munchies and get back to her weyr with out problem she could get her new leather works done.

Chi just snorted in the back of her mind. The dragon rather pleased that her bonded had dumptedt he last male she had been with as he was infieror. She really wished that her's would find some one better for her.

Alina

Headwoman
Alina in the kitchen as usual spotted Val walking in she had been trying to think of a way to get the green rider alone ever since Silv had admitted an attraction to her. Seeing her chance Alina moves to intercept the rider and see if she can help point her in Silv's direction

REC

Random Event Creator
Val noticed Alina heading her way but did not think about it much. She got along well enough with the Headwoman so she did not think that this would be anything more then a little chat. Maybe even Alina asking if she could make something for her. Was not that strange for the females of the academy to come to her for specialy made leather work clothing items as well as other tailored items. Leather was her focuse but she was a semstress/tailor as well as a leather crafter.

Alina

Headwoman
Val do you have a moment I heard and interesting bit of gossip from one of my riders today. Not waiting for an answer Alina continues. I heard that Silv has a romantic interest in one of our Weyrling masters.

REC

Random Event Creator
Val turned towards Alina at the words nodding her head at first. Her attention peaked at the words of gossip and tilted her head trying to remember and place the name. Finally an image of the raven haired blue rider came to mind with those blood red eyes. She knew that she was now at the academy and remembered vaguely that she had been at Benden at the same time as Val herself when thread fell but not much more then that and she was a Healer.

"Any idea who? There are several of us after all. Also anything more you can tell me about her? I remember her a little bit from Benden but I don't think I every actually talked with her."

Alina

Headwoman
Well Silv is very shy keeps to her self mostly she is a healer and an empath and very sensitive. I thought you would have heard the rumor by now being as the Weyrling master she has a crush on is you. Alina told Val watching closely for any sign of emotion or flicker of interest from the green rider wishing not for the first time that she had a touch of Silv's gift of empathy.

REC

Random Event Creator
To say Val was stunned would have been an under statement. She stood there blinking a few times trying to wrap her mind around Alina's words. A woman had a crush on her... that was new. She was used to flirting and being chased by males after all. In the back of her mind a little voice was jibbering or it was till Chitath spoke up.

::Breath mine. This may be a good thing. Why don't you try and get to know this Silvara. I remember more of her then you do since I found her Warrelith interesting to talk to. He's that small blue. She is a Healer and a Smith if I remember right.::

Truthfully Chi wanted her bonded to find a mate and get into a real relationship with some one. She did not mind the thought of that one being female. Part of her though that might actually might be a better choice for her bonded since there would be no risk of younglings from such a pairing after all.

Her dragon's words helped her at least speak to Alina to start asking questions.

"What do you mean she has a crush on me? How? When? WHY? And why was this never brought up before?"

Many questions flittered around in her head all wanting to be answered now. One of which was she really needed to get a good look at this woman who had a crush on her. Some small part of her thinking it was flattering to have not only guys but a gal chasing her sort of.

Alina

Headwoman
Watching Val's reaction was worth the wrath Alina would face from Silv when she found out about this. It was so comical to see the shocked and dumfounded expression on Val's face that Alina nearly broke a rib trying not to laugh aloud at the stunned rider. When Val finally found her voice and started asking rapid fire questions Alina knew she had the rider by the proverbial short hairs...."yes, Oh yes, Val is interested." Alina thought to her self as she broke in when Val paused to take a breath.

"Whoa Val slow down take a breath my heavens I need time to answer some before the next question gets launched at me." Alina said to the rider. "Now which question do you want answered first?"

REC

Random Event Creator
Val took several deep breaths at Alinas words and realized the other woman was right. She needed to let Alina answer her questions or she would get no where.

"Ok... you know about this? So how long has she had this crush and how long have you known and why did no one tell me before?"

She felt those were the best first questions to ask about this new information. She tried to ignore all the other little questions that now nawed at her mind. She also tried not to berate herself about not paying a little more attention to the blue rider. That thought also brought up why she had never seen her during a flight at least since blues chased her green all the time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum