» Candidate Lesson #1: Welcome to the Weyr
by Kestrana Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:56 pm

» Candidate Lesson #3: Hold and Weyr Relations
by Kestrana Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

» Check-in with Candidatemaster Lery
by Kestrana Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

» Candidate Lesson #2: Manners for the Mannerly
by Kestrana Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

» Chore Group A: Food Services (morning) -- Nium, Marrisha, Quarion, Shemov, Alyena
by Kestrana Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #6 - Sindri, Leena, Hirana
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:35 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #5 - Nemeia, Neme, Safira
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:34 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #4 - Luthi, Lorali, Liasa
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:32 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #7 - Skeldar, Theram, ?
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:19 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #6 - Burlar, Dryden, Artie
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:18 pm

» NPC Candidates
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:51 pm

» Check-in with Harper Timiny
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:22 pm

» Craft Lesson Schedules
by Kestrana Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:26 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #5 - Liadon, Patelo, Learyam
by Kestrana Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:54 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #4 - Lerane, Kimta, Taien
by Kestrana Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:51 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #3 - Amaki, Rineta, Pola
by Kestrana Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:45 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #2 - Nylee, Xilosci, Secha
by Kestrana Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:13 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #3 - Shemov, Ildel
by Kestrana Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 pm

» 3941.03.20 10:30 - Aren, Erhom, Lorler, Tikal, Silvara
by Kestrana Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:53 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #1 - Aren, Erhom, Lorler
by Kestrana Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:12 am

Affiliates & Acknowledgements

Affiliates

RolePlayGateway

Acknowledgements

All canon Pern content copyright to Anne McCaffrey. All non-canon Pern content copyright Kestrana. All draconic sprites/button images copyright to various artists (many images from Pern book covers; dragon sprite from "Dragonlady" fantasy portrait of Anne McCaffrey). All original characters copyright of their gamers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Silvara

Silvara
Moderator / Master Healer
Silvara was in the forge once again working a large ingot of metal slowly shaping it into a blade, the ring of hammer on metal filling the chamber. It had been nearly a moon since the incident with Val at Silv's privet hold on the coast, the mating flight and the fall-out from it. Silv gave herself a shake to stay focused on the task at hand.

After all she had known all along that Val would never have any real interest in her... it still hurt. After the event Val had requested to be relocated to one of the weyrs for a time which was for the best. Silvara, mean-while, had thrown herself into her duties as a Healer, Teacher of Gifts, and a Smith to try and rid herself of the ache in her heart.

Which brings us back to the now. As with steady ringing strokes she slowly coaxes the metal to take the form she wanted it to have working to keep her breathing even and slow not wanting to rush the work knowing it would weaken the metal if she did. The work gave her a focus and a rest from the maddening emotions plaguing her.

She knew Alina was worried about her as she had slipped back into her avoidance of all physical touch with others, a side effect of finding it a great deal harder to keep her gifts to herself once again. The Mating flight having opened her up in a way she had not experienced before and tearing at her delicate walls of protection. Add to it that Warrelith kept seeing Val's Dragon Chi now and then just for snuggles was not helping in the slightest. She knew he was trying to get Val to come back and to get them together. Unaware that it was causing her more pain rather than helping.

The door to the forge remained open to help with ventilation even if it did mean that anyone could come in and see the raven haired woman in her smiths’ clothes. Leather pants and a tight fitting shirt covered with a leather cover and sturdy boots were not her normal fair outside of the smiths forge and hall.

Last edited by Silvara on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

Alina

Headwoman
Alex was glad to be back at the Weyrling academy, it more than any other place felt like home. She had only been back for a day and a half, of that she spent more than a day sleeping trying to make up for the sleepless nights she had spent since her greens first flight and the unpleasant memories both old and new that the event had caused to awaken with in her. Now with her brain functioning a bit better from the sleep she had gotten Alex set out to find the one person she thought might be able to help her heal from the pain tearing her to bits.

Silv had been there when Alex had lost control of her gifts when she had impressed rain and had treated her with such care and understanding that Alex had immediately taken a strong liking to the Healer. Thinking about her now brought a smile to her face, yes she would find Silv and see if she would heal her again. Thanks to Alina the headwoman of the Academy Alex knew where to look for silv so she shook off her thoughts and headed towards the smithy, where a twinkle eyed mischievous Alina had told her she would find the healer, banging on metal and avoiding everyone for some reason.

As Alex approached the open door of the smithy she could indeed hear the bang –ting pattern of someone working metal. Pausing in the door way she let her eyes adjust to the lower light in the building as they did Alex found her eyes drawn to the tall raven haired lithe figure working by the fires and her breath left in a whoosh as a wave of pure desire hit her. Silv looked amazing back lit by fire her strong arms flexing as she worked her hammer straining the tight fitting fabric of her shirt as it outlined her beautiful body and sending a ripple through her stunning hair, hair that Alex suddenly longed to bury her hands in……………………..

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara moved with care lifting the metal and putting it back into the flames to heat once again. It was starting to take the shape she wanted which pleased her but she had a feeling that it would take a couple of days to finish this blade due to the metals she had mixed to make it being so stubborn. Then again that stubbornness would mean the end blade would be less likely to break or dull as readily. Stretching her back and rolling her neck unaware of her audience as she stretched out hearing a rather satisfying crack in her back as everything realigned into a proper state.

It was not till she was turning to go to the far side of the room for a drink that she came aware that she was being watched. A slight squeak coming from her throat as she fully turned towards the door and taking in the sight of Alex. It took a few heart beats before Silv realized she knew this woman and remember helping her in the past when the other had first impressed. It was also at this point that her empathy made her aware of the other's emotional turmoil though thankfully for both of them not fully aware of the other's desire.

"Oh... Alex... it's been a while since I have seen you..."

She smiled slightly to reassure Alex that all was well before turning back to her quest for a glass of water. Healer training all ready starting to kick in with wanting to help Alex feel relaxed and safe here so it would be easier to help her with her troubles. It was easier after all to help other with their issues rather then dwelling on her own.

"I hope you don't mind if I finish what I am working on right now. I would rather finish the first shaping before I quench the metal for the night."

Last edited by Silvara on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alina

Headwoman
As Alex stood there with her mind reeling, Silv placed the metal that she was forming back in the fire and stretched, forming a long graceful line with her body and causing her spine to pop audibly. When she was done stretching and turned to start across the room towards the water waiting there, it was clear when she caught site of Alex in the doorway staring like a fool and emitted a cute squeak that had Alex grinning if a little stupidly as she walked to the water and held a glass out to Silv.

“Yes it has been a while. You’re looking lovely today Silv, I must say that shirt is very fetching on you.”

Noticing that she was staring at Silv’s chest which was not only rude but very confusing Alex looked up and continued to offer the glass of water as she stammered an answer to the last question Silv had asked her trying to cover the blush that colored her cheeks as she thought about how the shirt had clung slightly to Silv’s breasts at least the parts that were not covered by the leather apron.

“No I don’t mind talking here I would not want to take you away from your work.”

Alex grimaced as she heard rain chuckle in the back of her mind, ::Your acting very silly mine what is wrong with being interested in the Healer?:: Her dragon asked picking up her emotions through their bond. ::Rain she is female I am not supposed to be interested in her, though I defiantly am.:: Rain snorted and told her rather sharply. ::Mine this is the weyr they don’t care if you partner a female stop acting silly and talk to her.:: Sighing Alex took her dragons advice and focused on Silv again though this time being careful to look only into her blood red eyes and trying to cool her blushes.

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara held still as Alex moved and came towards her with the cup of water she had been going to fetch. A faint blush crossing her features at Alex words about her appearance not used to such comments. She took the glass of water from the other woman with care glad for her work gloves which covered her hands though her arms were bear as she found it to hot to work other wise. Slowly she took a sip of the water while Alex answered her question nodding her head.

"Thank you for understanding. I do want to talk with you. I just don't want to have to reheat the metal to many times if I can help it. If you move back near the door or the far wall over there you won't have to worry about metal sparks..."

She finished the water and set the now empty cup on a near ledge while pointing to the wall opposite where the water had been. Alex would have a good view of Silv as she worked not that Silv was really aware of that fact just knowing that it would put them is a position to be facing each other which was better for communication, and with communication came healing. Backing up a little she tried to ignore the feeling of attraction she was feeling not fully aware that part of that emotion was coming from Alex as well as from herself.

Meanwhile Warrelith had returned from feeding and spotted Rainith not far off. Being the gentleman that he was he landed near by with a dragon smile on his maw.

::Good Day to you Rain... What brings you to the smithy side of the academy?::

Alina

Headwoman
Alex eyes glued to Silv moves to the opposite wall affording her the best view of Silv while she worked.
“*Clears throat* so how have you been doing lately Silv?”

Rain was still chuckling at how silly her bonded was being when she heard the wing beats of another dragon landing near her, opening her eyes just in time to see a blue come to a landing not far from her with a grin evident on his features. She sat up as he spoke to her.

::Warrel good day to you too.:: She said with a flirtatious bow in his direction.

She continued as she curved her neck and paced towards the blue flirting more and more to see his reaction. She had not liked the big males that chased her in her first flight they were rude and abrupt and had made her feel like she was below them. Maybe Warrel as a blue would be better suited to her if he noticed her flirting at all she hoped he would.

::I am here on the smithy side because mine wished to speak to yours since she is a Healer.::

She ended within touching distance of the blue waiting to see how he would respond to her.

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara watched Alex settle against the wall before taking her spot at the anvil again. Using tongs to pull the metal out of the fire and setting to beating it into form. While trying to figure out how to both answer Alex's question and put her more at ease wanting to know what had brought her back to the academy and to search for her specifically.

"I am doing well..."

The words were slightly forced as truthfully she was not fully well but she did not want to burden Alex with her issues.

"I have been rather busy with my new Master rank as a healer and teaching the weyrlings how to use and control their gifts, as well as doing this when I have the time."

She smoothly slipped into the rhythm of beating the metal with her hammer not overly aware of the view that Alex would have of the muscles in her arms moving with each stroke or the light sheen of sweat that would be visible due to the fire near-by. She was focused on the metal though kept an ear on Alex so she could respond to anything she said not wanting to be rude. She was pleased that the metal seemed to be more inclined to work with her this round which meant it would not take too long to get it to where she wanted it for the night.

Warrelith watched Rain with interest at first not fully aware that she was flirting with him till she moved closer. A flash of desire and surprise could be seen in the coloration of the swirls of his eyes as she drew nearer as it was not common for females to flirt with him due to his smaller size.

::Ahh… that would explain it then. Humm… maybe they could help each other than… since Mine was hurt by another rider who seems to be intent of having nothing to do with her…::

A faint growl could be heard with those words. He was greatly frustrated with Val for her reaction to the flight that had happened. He had hoped that she would see how wonderful his bonded was and accept her love but instead she refused to be near his at all and had since moved to one of the far off weyrs after yelling at his. He knew he was partly at fault but he wanted her to be happy and he had not realized that Val would react that badly after the flight. Some part of him also knew that his continued contact with Chi was not helping his rider but he is male and she was the first female that actually seemed to want his company.

Alina

Headwoman
Rain her whole being focused on Warrel as she paced towards him saw the flash of desire closely followed by surprise that colored his eyes as he realized she was indeed flirting with him.
Being almost nose to nose with him when he spoke to her again she heard his low growl when he told her of the pain inflicted on his chosen and thought that the healer had not been the only one hurt she reached out with her muzzle just enough to touch his neck in comfort as she relayed the information to her chosen knowing it would help her to confess her own hurts to the healer before speaking to Warrel again.
:: I think you may be right ours could help each other a great deal for mine has also been hurt during a flight.:: Rain told him with her muzzle still touching his neck.

Alex watching Silv pull the heated metal out of the fire and start working it listened intently to what she was saying while sharply telling her self not to drool over the site in front of her winced when her gifts told her that slivs I am doing well comment was a lie. Just as Rain who had been flirting with silvs blue told her what had recently happened to the healer. Startled by the sudden protective rage that filled herself Alex spoke more sharply than she intended to silv.

“Silv please don’t lie to me. I am gifted and would much rather hear you speak the truth to me if I am to trust you to heal me.”

Silvara

Silvara
Warrel let his eyes close at the contact when Rain leaned in and pressed her muzzle against his neck, a soft thrumming sound coming from him at the contact. Slowly shifting to have his body along-side hers and lightly brushing his-own muzzle against her neck in turn. He felt a little sad that Rain’s bonded had also been hurt but it did seem that maybe the fates were working to make it so both riders would be happy.

:: We just need to help them tho we should go softly as mine’s gifts are raw from the pain inflicted on her by the other…::

A little of his worry showing but knowing that this could lead to what he had wanted all along which was for his bonded to have some-one in her life that she could touch and be touched by.

Silvara mean while found her head snapping up to look at Alex stunned. Nearly missing a stroke with her hammer she mental cursed herself ducking her head back down to watch the metal. She could not believe she had forgotten Alex’s gift since that was how they met… then again her shields should have been better and made it so Alex should not have picked up on the fact that her words were not fully true. With a shuddering breath she kept at the metal while finding words to say knowing she would have to speak of some of her hurt if she was to sooth Alex and show trust.

“… Sorry… I just… It’s hard for me to talk about what’s happened… I am not sure if you know the Green Rider Val… She comes from Benden Weyr like me and Alina... She was one of the Weyrling Masters here till… a month ago. It seems some of her friends figured out that I had a crush on her for years and made a bet with her to get her to get to know me to see if it was true. At first it was ok since she really seemed to just want to make friends… but when I felt that one of the female dragons was going to Rise I left to a… safe place... and she followed… I don’t think she realized it was her dragon that was about to Rise… things… went from there. She is now at Fort Weyr and I am... here…”

The words were slightly jagged as she spoke halting now and then and leaving pieces out that she could not bring herself to say. Like the fact that after the flight while they were still linked by her gift she learned that the other had no interest in her beyond maybe a friend and that she had only started to spend time with Silv because of the bet. As well as the wave of loathing Val had felt once they were no longer being over-run by their dragon’s lust, or the harsh words that came after when she left Silv in her hidden hold. Those things were still too raw for her to speak on yet. There was also the fall out in the form that her shields were shot to hell and she felt as raw as she had when her gifts first awakened and it had been so hard to keep everyone else out of her head.

Alina

Headwoman
Rain snuggled in close to Warrel humming a little in comfort while he talked.
:: Yes :: She said when he was done. :: We shall do our best to help them and go softly with each other. I will warn mine that the healer’s gifts are out of sorts so she may watch herself and not hurt the healer more. Will you do the same with the healer? Mine is nervous and confused at being attracted to the healer let alone so strongly that she wants nothing more than to hold her. She is also confused at being attracted to a female and is being very silly and a little sharp because of it::

Meanwhile when Silv’s head whipped around and Alex got a good look the expression on her face she dropped her head and wished she could take her sharp words back. She was torn between going to silv to comfort her and apologize and sinking into the floor. So she just stood there not moving until the ting ting noise of Silv’s hammer once again filled the room then and only then did she raise her eyes to look at Silv again at a loss as to what to say or do. Just then Rain poked her snout in and snorted into Alex’s mind.

:: Oh well done that…….Mine you are an idiot you can tell she is lying but not that she is hurting your blinded by your own pain and don’t see hers. She is hurting as much as you if not more so. Her gifts are raw with pain Warrel says and you need to tread carefully if you are to avoid causing her more::

Alex was shocked at first by the feelings she was getting from Rain. Her dragon was curled up with a blue one that could only belong to Silv. Shock gave way to distress as Rains words sank in, she was going to ask her dragon for more information when Silv’s words broke over her like a wave and drew her willing or no back to the woman in front of her.

Alex listened to Sliv talk felt every word of pain and hurt as if it had been done to her and read between the lines of what was there to figure out that there was more Silv was not telling her. By the end of Silv’s unwilling confession, Alex was in quite a state, miserable for not speaking with care and for not noticing Silv’s pain and yet in a rage at the pain the wretched Weyrlingmaster had caused Silv.

She was so angry in fact that Rain bugled in alarm from her position with Warrel so loudly that the watch dragon sent a bugled query back at her and other dragons came to their weyr ledges to see what the commotion was about. While Alex spluttered and muttered about setting off to find Val and teach her a thing or two pacing along the back wall she used to be standing against jarring herself with every step and almost forgetting Silv was in the room. Rain could not even reach her through the rage and pain that had taken her over…………

Silvara

Silvara
Warrel hummed softly at Rains words thinking intently on them and how to use this to both riders advantage. A thought of maybe Silv SHOULD touch Alex at least once at this point may help a great deal on setting them both on the right path of Healing… Now he just had to figure out a way to get her to do so…

Silvara kept her head down working the metal and trying not to think too hard on her own issues. She grimaced feeling Alex’s initial unhappiness about upsetting her and wished to sooth her which quickly turned to surprise as she felt the other’s emotions escalate to wanting to do great harm to Val and to protect Silv. Silv nearly missed another stroke and made herself stop in mid swing to try and catch her breath at the raw emotional wave from Alex washing over her. She realized that it would be best to douse the metal before she did something stupid like hit herself with her own hammer if this conversation was to carry on longer.

Moving quickly she pulled the metal off the anvil with the tongs and dunked it into the bucket of water set aside for this reason and closed her eyes trying to find some way to calm Alex down and try and sort out what was going on with Alex as she did not fully understand why the other was so mad at Val for what had happened as it seemed to go far deeper than just an outraged friend. It was at this point that Warrel knew what to do. He had been with her nearly every step of the way in her training of her gifts and so knew how to push them when needed. He gently pushed her to read a little more deeply into Alex’s emotions making Silv see not just the sorrow at upsetting Silv or her anger at Val for what she had done to Silv but also her attraction and confusion about said attraction to Silv.

It hit Silv like a dragon from the sky. Her eyes going wide in shock before she closed them tightly to sort her own thoughts and feelings out a little surprised when she realized that she was only picking up Alex and for the first time in days she was not getting the entire academy in her head. It was a little unnerving to say the least but it also made her oddly bold. She pulled her smock off and moved around the anvil and towards Alex watching her pace back and forth and timing the insane action she was about to do just right. Once Alex was in range she steeled herself and then reached out catching her and pulling her into a tight hug. Normally this would be the last thing she would want to do with some-one so emotionally charged but it would be the only way to cut through the other’s emotions and ground them out so they could both hopefully think.

The Emotional contact was jarring but she focused one two thoughts knowing Alex’s gift would grab them easily enough. One was the simple fact that same gender pairings among dragon riders was very common and nothing to be worried about. The second was that even though Val had hurt her she was gone and it did not matter because she was no longer important and that they both had to let it go. She hoped between these two thoughts most of Alex’s emotional chaos would be grounded out.

Warrel quickly sent a message to the other dragons that everything was going to be ok and it was healer business and to leave it. Which thankfully worked and most of the dragons soon returned to what they had been doing. Warrel in turn lightly placed his wing on the side that Rain was on over her back to help her calm down and in turn help calm her rider. It was technique he had worked out with Silv while they had still been flying thread that helped with the healing after thread score.

Alina

Headwoman
The moment Slivs arms went around her Alex froze. Then two things hit her like firestone lumps in the gut, both thoughts from Silv her self. One was that it was okay for her to feel this way about the healer and the other that Val was no longer around and could no longer hurt Silv. Thinking to her self that she would make sure no one ever hurt Silv again Alex wrapped her arms around the woman holding her and greatly daring laid a gentle kiss on her lips. I will clam her as mate her thoughts and emotions screamed just as her dragon was saying the same about the blue who had draped his wing over her in comfort and protection.

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara was glad when Alex made no move to pull out of the hug and started to feel the other relax. She was not however prepared for the kiss that Alex placed on her lips. It was soft and sweet and took Silvara completely by surprise. Her reaction was to return the soft kiss before backing up a smidgen tho not letting go of the green rider.

A blush coated her cheeks as she looked to the rider in her arms trying to sort herself out not sure what to do next. She had truly not expected the kiss but found she rather liked it but she was also unsure how much longer she could handle this physical contact. She slowly released Alex taking a small step back even as she tried to sort out her thoughts and feelings.

Warrel snuggled a little closer to Rain feeling very good with how things were going. Silv was not having a panic attack and had responded well to Alex's bold move in turn to Silv's own bold move. Things looked up.

Alina

Headwoman
Alex was amazed when Silv chose to return her kiss and was amazed to see the blush bloom on her cheeks moments after the kiss ended. She felt totally cut adrift when Silv backed up so that they were no longer touching. To not touch Silv was almost painful for Alex and she reached for the others hand as she stammered out an apology for her boldness.

"I am so sorry for ambushing you like that I am not sure what came over me please forgive me Silv?"

Alex asked as she reached out to take the healers hand. She also heard rain in her head laughing so hard at her she was snorting while still trying to stay as close as she could to the blue twined with her.

Silvara

Silvara
Feeling oddly disoriented by the sensation of loss when she broke the physical contact with Alex she did not stop it when Alex captured her hand. Oddly feeling more grounded then she had in weeks. It was so different that any other contact she had ever had. Her blush grew a little darker at Alex's words and before she could think she reached up with her free hand to brush her fingers against the other woman's lips to stop the apology.

"Don't be sorry... considering I ambushed you first to try and calm you down... and... I kind of... liked it."

She was sure her face was on fire but she found herself not caring. It was such a unique experience to be kissed and having psychical contact with some one that did not bring or cause mental pain.

Warrel hummed in the back of her mind a sound that sounded very pleased even as he closed his eyes having snuggled even closer to rain and feeling very happy with the situation. He was pleased that his bonded's shields actually seemed to be returning to her and keeping every one BUT Alex out which would be good for both her and Alex.

Alex

Green Weyrling
Alex felt more centered and less chaotic once she was again touching Silv. To Alex’s surprise Silv stopped her apology with a gentle brush of her fingers across her lips and she had to fight not to hold them there and kiss those too. As her eyes hungrily drank in the beauty of the woman before her, the dark hair the beautiful eyes the deepening blush staining those pale checks an amazing shade of pink. Desire was rising in her like a tide distracting her so much that she almost missed what Silv said and for a moment could only gap like a fish out of water.

“You kind of liked it?” Alex stammered in disbelief still lost in the fog that Silv’s beauty and her own thoughts had put her in.

Vaguely in the back of her mind Alex could hear Rain laughing so hard she was all but choking. As Alex tried to come to terms with the idea that Silv might just like her back.

Silvara

Silvara
To say that Silv felt alex's emotions spike was an understatement. She seemed to have pinpoint awareness of the other rider right now and so she was keenly aware of the building desire. Which just made her blush more. She found herself not minding tho as she felt safe with Alex in a way she had never imagined to feel while in physical contact with another. Once Alex started to stammer she could not help the smile that took possession of her mouth as she nodded her head.

"Yes... I liked it... and... I think I might not mind if it happens again in the future."

She felt very bold saying that but she could not seem to help herself. She realized part of it was because of how strong Alex's emotions were was making her bolder then she had ever been before. Her fingers mean while reached up to light touch Alex's cheek before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She was also aware of their dragons curled up and Rain laughing at her bondeds sputtering.

Warrelith mean while just smirked and snuggled into Rain more feeling relaxed and happy. Things were going very well and it looked like his might just be willing to accept what was being offered here. He was also finding the entire thing some what amusing now that it was off the more painful topics of before. With a soft contented sigh he nuzzled Rain's muzzle and just relaxed with her waiting to see what would happen next.

Alex

Green Weyrling
Alex felt like her head was going to explode thanks to all the twist and turns and revelations that this conversation had taken since she had shown up at the smithy. Then she felt her body was going to explode to when silv touched her and moved her hair. She desperately wanted a skin of wine to help relax her and a chair to sink into, but was keenly aware of how much it hurt to let go of silv and unsure how the other would take it if she asked her to join her in her weyr for a drink. "Oh just ask her silly goose"  Rain said with a bit of sharpness in her voice from her position curled up with Warrel in the sand outside the smithy. "you are making it more complicated than you need to". shocked into action by the growing sharpness in Rains voice Alex looked at the floor and mumbled.

I could really use a chair and a glass of wine. Silv would you consider coming to my weyr and joining me for a drink?

It came out in two octaves and so mangled that Alex blushed as red as her hair, wanting to sink into the floor and disappear sure that the answer would be no.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]