» Candidate Lesson #1: Welcome to the Weyr
by Kestrana Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:56 pm

» Candidate Lesson #3: Hold and Weyr Relations
by Kestrana Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

» Check-in with Candidatemaster Lery
by Kestrana Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:34 pm

» Candidate Lesson #2: Manners for the Mannerly
by Kestrana Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

» Chore Group A: Food Services (morning) -- Nium, Marrisha, Quarion, Shemov, Alyena
by Kestrana Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #6 - Sindri, Leena, Hirana
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:35 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #5 - Nemeia, Neme, Safira
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:34 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #4 - Luthi, Lorali, Liasa
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:32 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #7 - Skeldar, Theram, ?
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:19 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #6 - Burlar, Dryden, Artie
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:18 pm

» NPC Candidates
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:51 pm

» Check-in with Harper Timiny
by Kestrana Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:22 pm

» Craft Lesson Schedules
by Kestrana Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:26 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #5 - Liadon, Patelo, Learyam
by Kestrana Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:54 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #4 - Lerane, Kimta, Taien
by Kestrana Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:51 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #3 - Amaki, Rineta, Pola
by Kestrana Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:45 pm

» Girls' Bunkroom #2 - Nylee, Xilosci, Secha
by Kestrana Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:13 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #3 - Shemov, Ildel
by Kestrana Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:33 pm

» 3941.03.20 10:30 - Aren, Erhom, Lorler, Tikal, Silvara
by Kestrana Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:53 pm

» Boys' Bunkroom #1 - Aren, Erhom, Lorler
by Kestrana Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:12 am

Affiliates & Acknowledgements

Affiliates

RolePlayGateway

Acknowledgements

All canon Pern content copyright to Anne McCaffrey. All non-canon Pern content copyright Kestrana. All draconic sprites/button images copyright to various artists (many images from Pern book covers; dragon sprite from "Dragonlady" fantasy portrait of Anne McCaffrey). All original characters copyright of their gamers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Alina

Headwoman
Heading across the grounds to get their art supplies Alina giggles at Silv's comment about H'lee worrying about her.

"Let him worry if he thinks that there might possibly be something going on with you and me maybe he will move a little faster on asking me to be his mate. All in all I think this is a good idea all the way around." Alina finished with a self satisfied tone to her voice and a smug look on her face.

Alina was not sure what was keeping H'lee from asking her to be his mate but if he did not man up soon she thought with a little frown of irritation she might just do it for him and the longer he waited to ask her the more she thought using the rolling pin on him sounded appealing.

27Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Silvara

Silvara
Moderator / Master Healer
Silv just smirked and nodded at her friends words as they were soon inside on of the craft halls at the academy. Heading to where the paper makers and such were to be found. She hoped H'lee would get on with it soon for Alina's sake as well as his own betting Alina was seriously thinking about using the rolling pin threat that they had spoken about before. Which could be funny beyond words to have happen but maybe no the best choice since she would most likely have to see to tending him in the infirmary afterwards. She shook her head clear and started gathering the supplies here that she would need that she did not all ready have enough of back in her Weyr. Her thoughts drifting to what to draw and also what evil plans Alina might be cooking up for the Walking of the Tables feast for not just her but all those in any craft who would be walking the tables at that time.

28Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Alina

Headwoman
Gathering the things she needed Alina noticed that they were receiving some rather odd looks and decided it might be a good idea to hurry things along a bit before they were stopped and questioned about what was happening turning to her friend with a small smile of humor on her face Alina links arms with Silv again whispering in her ear.

"Sliv do you have what you need we need to get a move on before people get to courious about why we need stuff and where we are going together. Lets run to my store room grab the food and leave the note for H'lee in a hurry so we wont get delayed."

Grabbing a Charcoal stick and a scrap of paper Alina scribbles a vague note to H'lee. Gone with silv to secret place back in the morning. Then takes off towing Silv behind her to gather the rest of their supplies for the over night trip quickly.

29Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara blinked at Alina's words and shrugged laughing once again. This felt good and she had missed just being silly with her friend.

"Ya I have most everything I need back at my weyr where warrelith is at. So once we get your stuff and head back there we can be in the air and between in a couple of minutes."

She was unaware of the looks they were getting. She just assumed that Alina was worried that H'lee would show up and spoil their plans to go off and have a girls night together.

30Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 am

Alina

Headwoman
After gathering the food and her personal supplies while towing Silv Alina had Lemmy leave the note for H'lee on Seeth's bed where it would be seen by him but not likely many others. Lemmy's bronze hide rejoined them as they were rushing across the last bit of ground to Silv's weyr and the waiting Warrelith arms full too bursting giggling like crazy and just about dropping their goodies.

"Hurry Silv grab your things I will start loading Warrelith it he will allow me so we can be away before H'lee finds the note and starts bellowing." Alina gasps between giggles.

Diving for Warrelith not waiting for an answer Alina starts organizing their things with her customary quick efficacy. Giggling the whole while like a weyrling.

31Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara could not stop grinning as they moved along quickly. She had really missed Alina's Happy nature and she was glad that she was here all ready feeling a great deal better then before. She did not mind in the least being dragged about and loaded up with their supplies for their outing. At Alina's words she nodded her head.

"Roger Roger. Warrelith does not mind so get to it woman. I will be right out."

She slipped into her weyr quickly gathering the items she wanted to take with her to the cove. Clothes, her carving kit and the stones she was currently working on carving as well as a couple of the metal tins of tea she liked to keep at the cove knowing she had been running low the last time she had been there. Since it was her haven for avoiding Dragon Female Risings.

32Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Alina

Headwoman
Alina finished organizing their things into neat bundles and asking Warrelith to crouch a little she loads them on him attaching them to his harness with quick practiced motions finishing in moments and yelling to Silv.

"Put a wiggle on in there I am loaded up and waiting, if your not out by the time I am mounted Warrelith and I are going to leave you woman!"

Giggling even more Alina starts climbing up Warrelith's side knowing that her threat empty though it was would make Silv hurry if she did not fall over laughing so hard she could not breath that is.

33Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara was heading out when she caught Alina's words and did nearly fall over with laughter at Alina's antics. She staggered out to Warrelith's side leaning against it while trying to calm her laughter tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

"Ow... I think you made me laugh to hard... Need air..."

She was gasping slightly before pulling herself together enough to mount up adding her bag to the rest and letting Warrel stand up and move out soon catching air in his wings and lifting off. She held on to the straps knowing Alina would hold onto her in turn as was the norm for this. She felt so alive right now and just so happy. She knew part of it was the Emotional energy's from Alina since Alina was also thrilled with what they were doing but it just felt nice to be going away from all the other people and leaving her worries behind for at least a night, or at least giving her more space to talk them out since knowing Alina they would still end up talking about everything.

34Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Alina

Headwoman
Gripping Silv tightly Alina tried to stop giggling and catch her breath at the wind of their passing and waiting for Silv to tell Warrelith to go between to the cove.

35Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Silvara

Silvara
Silvara just smiled as soon they were between then out of between and gliding in from the sea towards the Cove. The sea breeze playing with their hair as they came in for a landing on the beach near the lagoon. It felt peaceful here which is why Silvara had picked it as her hidey place. Soon Warrelith was fully settled down on the sun warmed sands and Silv moved to slip down his back and started to unpack their supplies for the little slumber party they were having. A large grin plastered on her lips now that she could breath deeply since only Warrelith and Alina were the only one's here she felt no massive press on her mind shields and that always helped take the edge off. Soon everything was off of warrelith including his flight straps and the pair headed into her mini hold while Warrelith went for a swim and to see if there were any fish to nibble on today. Since he loved fish he loved coming here.

They soon tell into their old pattern of setting up and finding just the right spot to sit and be while doing what ever artistic streak took them while discussing various topics. As they spoke the rehashed all conversations and discussed new things as well. In many ways it felt like returning to the times before thread had been endded and they were still bound to Benden Weyr.

36Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Alina

Headwoman
After a very comfortable night Alina helps Silv pack up and get ready to go.

"Silv we should do this every other rest day or something at least do this regularly so we can unwind and talk and just get away."

37Trying to Breath (for Alina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to Breath (for Alina) Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Silvara

Silvara
Silv laughed and nodded at her friends words.

"Sounds good to me. So every other week... unless things are driving us both up the walls and we have to get away sooner. H'lee should not mind to much."

She stretched a little sad to be going back but happy as well. She did like doing what she did even if it was stressful. She was just glad to have had a chance to unwind before she blew up and endded up setting fire to something.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum